A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Two Months!


Looking back, I cannot believe two months have passed since I gave birth to my little surrogate son, Alexandre. I have a lot of questions for his parents, but never want to seem to nosey - it's my curiousity that kills me some days. Although, I don't get to see him or hold him, I am very fortunate that my IPs still keep us connected through emails, pictures and videos. The videos are really the best because my family and I can see him wiggle around, "talk", and discover the new world around him.
My DH and I are starting a French conversational class soon. I am especially excited because I've always wanted to speak French and it will help build a different relationship with my IPs and Little A. Classes start April 2.
Alexandre and his parents are thought of each day...they'll always have a special place in my heart.
The picture of Little Alexandre - taken about 2 weeks ago when visiting his grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment