A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A View from the Womb

Once upon a time there was a woman with curly hair, just like that of Goldilocks, who carried a child - that's me - for my daddies. She began growing me in April of 2010 and will soon deliver me into their arms, but before we get to that part I'd (yes me, Little A) would like to share with you my view from her womb over the last week.

Let's begin with last Saturday. She and her DH were very hungry, but they couldn't decide what to eat. Now you all know, that I love Mexican, I've been making her eat it a lot over the past few months so I suggested they have more - ok, I really didn't, but I think I had something to do with it. Well they went to a local Mexican place for dinner where my Goldilocks ordered a vegetarian meal. She ate some chips and salsa prior to her main meal too. Once she started eating she began feeling a little uneasy. It could've been because I was punching and kicking her the entire time, trying to get her to have more salsa. There was one cheese enchilada on the plate with red sauce, and I knew as soon as she started that first bite that our night was going to take a turn for the worse. She immediately got sick and had to run to the bathroom! What was going on I thought? This has never happened to us - I love Mexican! She returned to the table feeling a little better, but wouldn't eat anymore. So here I was, in the womb, still wanting chips and salsa and not really sure how to communicate it to her without jabbing her again.

We all left the restaurant and returned home for a long night. Her stomach, which is right next to my womb, was churning and making these horrible noises all night long. Therefor, I couldn't sleep. I kept moving around and around, but finally nestled into a cozy spot, and we both fell asleep.

On Another Note...
I love my womb, but boy is there something close to me that is bothersome. It fills up and deflates often and wakes me up. I'm not sure what Goldilocks is doing every 2 hours but once she's done I have a lot more space to move around.

There's a loud noise that wakes me up and Goldilocks always switches position after she hears this. I almost feel like she's turning me upside down! Then, I hear this soft, soothing noise. It lasts for a little while then stops.

Everything is quiet until I hear another voice, it must be a little girl that knows Goldilocks. She is really loud. She sings a lot and plays music. I like the music she plays.

My womb doesn't seem to be getting any bigger, but I hope I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment