A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

32 Weeks!

Yesterday was our 32-week mark, so excited! I had the doctor appointment and everything is looking good. Blood pressure was low, only gained 1 lb (secretly so happy), urine tests were clear, and Little A's heartbeat was 130 bpm. During the heartbeat exam, Dr.V was kicked by Little A! It was so cute :) Little A really doesn't seem to like it when I lay on my back, so he is always moving when I do this - and Dr. V put the monitor on my belly and wallop! Little A got him good!

Dr. V did prescribe different antibiotics for me. I have been fighting bronchitis this week and the first one wasn't helping. After taking two pills after my appointment, I am already noticing the difference.

There weren't any surprise tests this time. I was thankful for that but in 4 weeks we will do a culture test and check my cervix to see if there's any "action" going on. Since this will be my fourth child to deliver, I am curious as to what the outcome will be as we get closer to D-day.

The next appointment: November 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment