A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Clogged Up

It's Little A again. I'm starting to feel bad for Ms. Goldilocks. She wasn't sleeping much before, because I like to roll around in the middle of the night and bounce on her bladder. But now, now she's got a head cold too! Poor thing. She has been sleeping on the couch for the past couple of nights in hopes to get better rest. This way she sits up. I didn't realize she was sleeping there until last night, so I decided to be as cooperative as I could last night and rest too. I kept my kicking, punching, and rolling around to a minimum. I think she slept better but I know she still feels icky today.

Hopefully with the weekend approaching she'll get more rest and get to feeling better.

Now to me...did you know that I am over 3 pounds now? And that I am almost 17 inches long? Yes, so that means I don't have much room in the home I am currently in. I keep trying to wiggle around, but sometimes my silly legs get in the way and I can't flip over! When this happens I just kick, kick, kick!!!

I overheard Ms. Goldilocks talking to someone yesterday. She said, "Only 9 more weeks!" Wait! What? What does that mean? 9 more weeks until what? I am so confused. I really like my room - it's nice and warm and I have this wet stuff to drink everyday. She does talk about the "daddies" - I know she just means, "my daddies" - I can't wait to meet them! I bet they have a nice room for me too.

Goodnight...time to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment