A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

15 weeks 6 days

A quick update:
Baby Orange loves Mexican - I think I could eat it everyday! I believe I had some 4 days in a row, and now it is time for more :)

I haven't been sleeping much. :( The ever growing belly is beginning to get in the way of being comfortable. I will probably start looking for one of those "mommy" pillows. Also, if I am laying on my side and roll to my back I instantly have to use the bathroom! What's that mean? I'm in my second trimester and I shouldn't have to use the bathroom as much but this little one must love the bouncing on my bladder!

Tomorrow - baby appointment. I hope I can record the heartbeat this time. I know my IPs would be ecstatic to hear it!

Baby will be an avocado tomorrow - that's BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment