A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Bump

It's official as of July 1st! The baby bump has arrived and there aren't too many shirts in my closet that can hide the belly! I took my first photo while in Chicago and emailed it to my IPs. I'm trying to download it from my phone too, but it is not cooperating today.

I'll keep taking one every four weeks just so everyone can see the progress.

I am feeling so much better these days. Still using the bathroom frequently but if that's it - I can definitely handle it.

I notified all of my friends, family and contacts on Facebook today. I figured since the baby bump is noticeable, it was the easiest way to "tell" everyone without going into too much personal detail.

Other than that, not much to report. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment