A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1st BETA

Went in this morning around 8:30 for my first blood draw. Waited all day. Then finally, my nurse emails me asking, "What lab did you go to? I haven't heard anything yet." Seriously?!? I couldn't believe it. Two other surrogates knew their results by noon today! I emailed her back and gave her contact information.

4:15 and I still hadn't heard anything!!! I called the lab myself. The receptionist said they faxed the information at 4:00 pm. ERR...So, I called my nurse, no answer. Sent her an email asking if she'd heard anything.

Then...it came. An email from her confirming the pregnancy! Woot! Woot!

I knew I was pregnant - I mean I've taken 5 tests since Sunday morning (May 1st) and they've all been positive, but knowing that the blood test was positive was even better news.

My IPs received their email too. They responded with such joy, enthusiasm and love.

Now we all continue to wait...until the next blood draw(s) - 5/6, 5/9 & 5/11.

Still waiting for some symptoms - I did sleep like a baby last night. I've had a runny nose now for two days. I read somewhere that is a symptom of pregnancy.

Until Friday...
The Rolling Stork

No comments:

Post a Comment