A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday

Well yesterday turned into a day full of morning sickness! I couldn't believe the wave of nauseousness that came over me around 11 AM. It was terrible. I felt so light-headed and I didn't have any snacks here at work. Once lunch rolled around, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich. It was so good. It also helped subside the dizziness.

After a couple of hours though, everything was back! This continued into the evening, all the way up until I went to bed. I realized taht I needed to make sure to take extra food for work today. I've been eating about every two hours and it seems to be helping. I can tell when it is time for a snack, because any movement causes my head to spin.

I looked up a question today: "How soon do you start showing in your later pregnancies?" Since I've been pregnant a few times, I know my tummy will pop out sooner but I didn't expect this! It's almost like those cartoon eyes from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Now it could all be a side-effect of the medications I'm taking, but I don't think so. I'm just under 7 weeks, I realize the little pea is turning into a blueberry, but this belly of mine is growing quickly.

Excited for the ultrasound Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment