A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

8dp3dt




After testing for 3.5 days - with Clearblue tests (digital and +/-) I was still seeing a BFN. Although on 7dp3dt, the digital was working very hard. It kept blinking and blinking. I actually walked away a couple of times last Saturday night before it finally popped up saying, "not pregnant."


The next morning I woke and had zero tests left. I started cleaning the house for the birthday party and sent a text to my DH asking him to stop somewhere and pick up some more tests! What the heck! I've never been addicted to anyting in my life, but this POAS was spiraling out of control. Of course he knew of my obsession and went ahead and picked up - not one, but TWO boxes of the First Response Early Result. There were 5 tests! He thought that would keep me occupied until May 4th at least (BETA day).


I didn't run upstairs to POAS but I wanted to. I waited until I knew I really needed to go. At 10:00 am on May 1st my eyes finally saw a BFP! The two little pink lines were a sight!


I immediately emailed my IPs, my BF, my case worker and another surrogate. My IPs couldn't see the picture :( I was so sad. I wrote to them explaining that we had a BFP. They are so excited and will now wait for the BETA.


Two other surrogates and I all have had BFP in the last three days :) I'm so excited for all of us, but more than anything happy that all of our IPs will be expanding their families!

_____


Now, as "The Rolling Stork" I am trying to figure out what to tell my teammates. They are an amazing group of women, but only being 4 weeks pregnant...I want to keep it a secret until I am past 8-10 weeks. Leaving my skates hangin'...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment