A Bright Star

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After the 39 Week Doctor Appointment...

Feeling a little, um let's say, discouraged. *sigh*

I know it is not the due date today, but we are only a week away and the doctor said there has been progression since the last "check" at 36 weeks, but I am not really dilated. I am about 3/4 the way effaced - which is good, but also neither are perfect predictors of when I will deliver.

On the good side - everything still looks good. Heartbeat was about 140 today! I am measuring only 37 weeks, so according to the doctor is a good thing because that means he is engaging more into the pelvic region (hence all the pressure I am feeling).

My sister did remind me the other day that I typically go to my due date - actually OVER!!!
We will see...until week 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment